White Acrylic Polymer Coating Paint
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Pack
- Application Method
- Surface Finish
- Shelf Life
- 6 Months
- Dry Place
- Ph Level
- 7 to 8.5
- Wall Coating
- Physical Form
- Interior, exterior surfaces
- Acrylic Paints
We offer an extensive range of White Acrylic Polymer Coating Paint, which is a top quality paint, that is easy on pocket as well. Our provided primer is prepared by using the premium quality available chemical compounds in accordance with set market standards. Our offered primer is used as different surface insulation priming product that diminishes and regulates the absorption of water in highly absorbent substrates. In addition to this, our premium quality White Acrylic Polymer Coating Paint is delivered to the customers within set period of time.
- User friendly, simple mixing and easy brush application for horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Ensures a tough, impermeable waterproof membrane
- Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Protects concrete and mortar from wind, rain, sunlight
- Breathable coating.
Areas Of Application :
- Industrial floors, dams, water towers, tanks, tunnels and sewages, pools and fountains, reservoirs, roofs, terraces and balconies as a sandwich layer
- Water absorption : 1% maximum
- Pot life at 30C : 30 min.
- Mixed Density : 1.8 gm/cc
- Application temperature : Not less than 10oC
- Toxicity : Non-toxic
- Concrete bond strength : Approx. 1 N/mm
- Available in 1,5, 20 & 200 liter packs.
- 1.8 kg mixed material covers 1sqmt at 1mm.thickness.Consumption varies depending on the texture and porosity of the surface and application thickness.
- K2 Polycrete liquid has a shelf life of 6 months, when stored in unopened, normal conditions.
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Bucket
- Main Domestic Market
- All India