Tile Joint Filler
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Bag
- Floor and wall tiles
- Product Type
- Tile Joint Filler
- Main Material
- Ceramic tile grout
- Joint Filler
- Smooth finish,Prevent From Gaping
We are affianced in offering Tile Joint Filler, which lends extra beauty to the floors. Base of this filler gives improved durability and high coverage to your expensive tiles. Our provided filler offers proper base surface to achieve admirable surface finish and stability in your tiles. In addition to this, our quality-centered firm packaging to make sure the inner product stays unaffected with a longer shelf life. Our advanced amenities enable us to make bulk order deliveries for Tile Joint Filler within specified time duration.
- Cost effective service life, fungus & mould resistant, tropicalised
- Easy to apply by adding water for a thixotropic, non-slump grout
- Ideal for use in submerged conditions
- Available ina range of attractive colours
K2 Colorfil TUF is a formulation of specially selected cements, fillers, pigments and synthetic organic polymers. When added to water it readily blends to produce a smooth creamy paste which when set Is water, fungus and mould resistant.
K2 Colorfil TUF is used in conjunction with K2 Unifix LPTA tile adhesives.
- Working time at 20oC : 90 minutes
- Working time at 35oC : 30 minutes
- Compressive strength : 38 N/mm2 @ 28 days (ASTM C 109)
- Tensile strength : 3 N/mm? @ 28 days (BS 6319: Pt 7)
K2 Colorfil TJF should not be used when the temperature is below 5'C and falling. The product should not be exposed to moving water during application.
- K2 Colorfil TUF : 1 kg pack
- K2 Colorfil TUF : Approx. 49 rmtr of 3mm X 5mm joint/kg.
- Store in dry conditions in the original, unopened bags or packs.
- Shelf life : 1 Year
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Packets
- Main Domestic Market
- All India