Single Component Colourless Silicone Water Repellent Coating
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Pack
- Ph Level
- 7 to 8.5
- Shelf Life
- 6 Months
- Application Method
- Dry Place
- Buildings, Bridges
- Physical Form
- exterior surfaces
As a trustworthy company, we are successfully involved in putting forth the durable and shiny Single Component Colourless Silicone Water Repellent Coating for our valued customers. This coating is prepared with the use of best in class pigment, resin, solvent and additives under the supervision of experienced professionals according to the international quality norms. Offered coating is widely used for providing protective layer on different type of walls, wooden & metallic surfaces. In addition, we provide this Single Component Colourless Silicone Water Repellent Coating at highly competitive rates to our valued customers.
- Easy and Ready to apply with Brush or spray direct from container.
- Very effective on old or new surfaces.
- Unaffected by salt-laden atmosphere, reduces visible staining. Very ideal and reliable in coastal areas.
- Risk of efflorescence is reduced in brickwork masonary.
- Reduces cracking and crazing in in-situ or precast concrete
- Colorless and retains natural colour and texture of surface material and allows breathing.
- K2 Expel SWR water repellent complies with BS 6744-92 Class A and Class B as silicone - based water repellent.
- For application on brickwork, concrete, cement rendering, nature or cast stone of predominantly silicaceous nature, it complies with BS6744-92 Class A.
- For application on sand stone, lime stone, calcium silicate, brickwork, natural or cast stone of predominantly calcareous nature, complies with BS6744-92 Class B.
Packaging and coverage :
- Available in 1, 5, 20 and 200 litre containers.
Shelf life :
- K2 Expel SWR water repellent has a shelf life of 6 months.
Health & Safety instructions :
- Contact with skin and eyes shall be avoided. Contamination with skin and eyes should be washed with water.
- K2 Expel SWR water repellent in liquid state is slightly toxic. Should be kept away from children and animals. Prolonged inhalation of the vapour should be avoided and adequate ventilation be ensured.
K2 Expel SWR water repellent is inflammable. Liquid vapour should not be exposed to naked flames. Smoking should be prohibited during application.
K2 Expel SWR : 38oC
Note : Firmly close containers after use to prevent deterioration of the product or evaporation. Any spillage should be absorbed with sand or saw dust.
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Bottle
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.