SBR Latex Waterproofing Compound
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Pack
- Construction industry
- Product Type
- SBR Latex Waterproofing Compound
- Main Material
- styrene butadiene
- Surface Treatment
- Improves bond strengths,Prevents leakage & dampness
Supported by a team of trained professionals, we manufacturer and supply of premium quality SBR Latex Waterproofing Compound. Offered at reasonable rates, our range of best in class primer which is widely used as waterproofing compound for brick surfaces and cured concrete. It increases the long lastingness of walls by not allowing water and caustic substances to enter into the interior of your houses. The SBR Latex Waterproofing Compound is easy to apply and can be used for flooring, repairing, decorating and renovating.
Shelf Life : 1 year
- Single component liquid which improves cohesion and work ability and easily gauged as required
- Provides waterproof repairs, renders and toppings which are resistant to freeze/thaw cycling
- Good tensile and flexural properties facilitate even thin applications
- Superior bonding to concrete, masonry, stonework, plaster, block board, slip bricks, ceramic tiles etc
- Free from chloride admixtures. Improves the quality of site-batched cementitious mortars and slurries
- Hydrolysis resistant and is ideal for internal and external applications with cement
Lab test results observed by assessing the mechanical properties of a 3:1 =sand:cement mortar containing K2 Bond SBR in the proportions 10 liters per 50 kg cement against a 3:1 =sand:cement mortar at 28 days - air cured.
- Compressive strength : 32 N/mm
- Tensile strength : 5.0 N/mm
- Flexural strength : 10.9 N/mm
- Slant shear bond : 38 N/mm
Chemical resistance : Cementitious materials have limited chemical resistance. K2 Bond SBR added to cement mortars reduces permeability and hence minimizes the damage by aggressive chemicals, acid, gases and water.
- K2 Bond SBR should be removed from tools, equipment and mixers with clean water immediately after use.
- Cured material can only be removed mechanically.
- K2 Bond SBR is supplied in 1 L, 5L, 20 L and 200 liter drums.
- K2 Bond SBR: Approx. 2 to 3 sqmt/liter as primer slurry. Coverage dependant on sital conditions.
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Bucket
- Main Domestic Market
- All India