General Purpose Tile Adhesive
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 20 Bag
- Adhesive Type
- Water Activated
- Storage Temperature
- 50-95 Fahrenheit (oF)
- CAS No
- SILICONE SEALANTS
- Floor and wall Application
- Physical State
Our name is enlisted as a famous manufacturer and supplier of General Purpose Tile Adhesive. Reliable, long-lasting, Excellent finish and paint effects, this adhesive provides perfect exterior & interior finishing on tiles and can be easily applied. There is no doubt that tile adhesive does make the tiles smooth. It is more suitable for floors and those areas who face wet conditions. Apart from all the information, this General Purpose Tile Adhesive is offered to our customers in different packaging options at market leading rates.
- Tailor made to suit Indian working conditions. Universal Tile fixing polymerized cementitious adhesive
- Good open wet time. Suitable for tile on tile application.
- Good slip resistance and adhesive bond strength
- Water proof and Can be used in submerged conditions
- K2 Unifix conforms to BS5980 Class AA Type 1 and suitability for contact with potable water as per BS 6920 Part 1.
- K2 Unifix cementitious powder Is available in grey colour.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
- Surface preparation : Surfaces must be sound and thoroughly clean before application of K2 Unifix LPTA. Grease, oil, fungus must be removed with a chemical remover. All loose particles of mortar, old wallpaper, paint etc. must be physically removed.
- Surfaces : K2 Unifix can be applied directly on concrete, cement screeds, and cement or lime mortar. Care must be taken to new construction prior to commencing tiling. Tiles should not be placed on concrete or block work until all shrinkage movement has taken place.
- Mixing : K2 Unifix should be mixed with clear potable water in the ratio 3:1 by weight (3 part powder : 1 part water). A slow speed Mixing Paddle is ideal for mixing. Add powder to water and mix until a uniform, lump free consistency is achieved. Add requisite quantity water to achieve the required consistency.
- Application : K2 Unifix should be spread on the substrate to a uniform thickness of 2-3mm, and then combed horizontally with a serrated trowel. Check for undulations and even the surface with K2 Unifix and Place tiles firmly into adhesive bed, ensuring good contact with a twisting motion. Only apply to areas which can be tiled in the adhesive's open wet time (up to 1sqmt at a time). It is advised to moisten the tiles before laying on the adhesive bed.
- Joints : It is that a minimum spacing of 2mm be left around each tile while placing on the adhesive bed.
- Finishing : Remove excess adhesive with a damp cloth before material has set. Joint grouting with K2 Colorfil TJF can be commenced 24 hours after tiles have been laid.
- Cleaning : K2 Unifix should be removed from tools, equipment and mixers with clean water immediately after use.
- Limitations : K2 Unifix should not be used when the temperature is below 5C. The product should not be exposed to moving water during application.
- Packing : K2 Unifix: 20 kg bags
- Coverage : K2 Unifix : Approx. 3.0 kg/m@ 3mm
- Note : Actual yield will vary according to water addition and coverage is dependant on surface undulations.
- Shelf life : K2 Unifix has a shelf life of 6 months if kept ina dry store in the original, unopened bags.
Store in dry conditions in the original, unopened bags or packs. If stored at high temperature and / or high humidity conditions the shelf life may be reduced.
Health and safety
- K2 Unifix contains cement powders which, when mixed with water or upon becoming damp, release alkalis which can be harmful to the skin.
- During use, avoid inhalation of the dust and contact with the skin or eyes. Wear suitable protective clothing - eye protection, gloves and respiratory equipment (particularly in closed spaces).
- The use of protective creams to provide additional skin protection is also advised. In case of contact with the skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then clean thoroughly with soap and water.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice. If swallowed seek medical attention immediately - do not induce vomiting.
- K2 Unifix is non-flammable.
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- PP Sack Bags
- Main Domestic Market
- All India