Elastomeric Exterior Coating Paint
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Pack
- Dry Place
- Shelf Life
- 6 Months
- Ph Level
- 7 to 8.5
- Other Names
- Building Coating
- Physical Form
- Interior, exterior surfaces
- Acrylic Paints
With developed industrial experience & knowledge, we are offering superior range of Elastomeric Exterior Coating Paint to our customers. Easy to apply, provided paints are prepared by our trained professionals using quality tested chemical compounds and latest technology in accordance with the set quality norms. Due to different quality features, our offered paints are mainly demanded in the market. Our valuable customers can avail this Elastomeric Exterior Coating Paint from us at market leading rates.
K2 Heat Guard is a single component heat reducing elastomeric acrylic coating composed of acrylic resin, ceramic hollow micro sphere, pigments, reinforcing fillers and additives. On application if forms a elastomeric film in form of monolithic uniform membrane, that provide protection from ultraviolet rays and normal weathering. It reflects heat as well serves as insulation medium to resist heat transfer. It saves in consumption of electric energy for air conditioning and keeps interiors cool and provide additionally waterproof properties.
AREA OF APPLICATION
- Building roofs and terraces and Exterior walls.
- Industrial / factory roofing concrete, asbestos and metal.
- Cold storage, hospital building, etc.
- Storage tanks water, chemical, etc.
- Single component - ready to use.
- Easy to apply - by brush, roller or spray.
- Heat insulation - Non conductive properties keeps the building warm in winter and cool in summer.
- UV resistance - Resistance to UV emission reduces heat conductivity.
- Non Toxic - Safe for the environment and eco friendly.
- Microbial resistant - Prevent growth of algae, fungus and moss.
- High reflective.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION :
White coloured uniform paste
92% at 700nm
Elongation at break
(ASTM D 412) 100%
Tensile Strength at break
(ASTM D 412) 10-15kg/cm2
(ASTM D 2240 ) 45-55ShoreA
Dry film thickness
70-75 microns per coat
SURFACE PREPARATION :
- Surface should be sound and clean, free from dust ,grease , oil, loose material, paint etc.
- Clean the surface thoroughly by wire brush or shot blasting if require and remove the loose particles.
- Repair the surface cracks up to 5 mm by K2 Krack Seal.
- Cracks more than 5 mm should be repaired by K2 Bond SBR modified mortar.
PRIMER COAT :
- Surface should be in condition before priming.
- Self priming can be done with K2 Heat Guard (1 part Heat Guard : 1 part water ).
- Apply with brush or roller.
- Apply the first coat of K2 Heat Guard by brush or roller.
- Allow the coating to dry for 3-4 hours before applying second coat.
- Minimum two coats are recommended, if require additional coat can be applied.
- Allow the coating for dry and cure for minimum 3 days.
- K2 Heat Guard do not apply on wet and damp surface.
- Apply as final coat , no over coating on K2 Heat Guard.
- Do not dilute more than 20% with water.
- 1 Ltr, 4 Ltr and 20 Ltr.
- Coverage on concrete surface 40-50 sq. ft./Ltr/ per coat.
- Steel surface 50-60 sq. ft./Ltr/ per coat.
Shelf Life & Storage:
- Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing. Store the material in cool and dry place.
Health & Safety:
K2 Heat Guard is not hazardous. It should not be swallowed or allowed to come into contact with the skin and eyes. Protective gloves, Nose mask and goggles should be worn. Contact with skin for long tenure should be avoided. In case of contact with the eyes, it should be rinsed immediately with plenty of water and medical advice sought immediately.
- K2 Heat Guard is nonflammable.
Delivery time depend on location
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Plastic Bucket
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.